I’ve been going over Bayesian analysis principals recently and trying to work out ways to explain it clearly (and teach it).
Here are are my top 5 links that do a reasonable job at explaining Bayesian principles (in no particular order):
- Count Baysie with Lego: https://www.countbayesie.com/blog/2015/2/18/bayes-theorem-with-lego
- Julia Galef has some good explantions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrK7X_XlGB8
- Aaron Eliison’s paper on Bayesian inference in ecology : http://www.uvm.edu/~bbeckage/Teaching/DataAnalysis/AssignedPapers/Ellison_2004.pdf
- The ETZ files Bayes theorem.
- On a lighter note you can’t beat xkcd: